Chiropractor in Aloha, OR
Improve your health with the benefits of chiropractic.
First Choice Chiropractic & Rehabilitation
Welcome to our Clinic.
*We specialize in Auto & Work injuries and offer Award Winning Chiropractic, Massage, & Physical Therapy in our state of the art facility serving Aloha, Beaverton, Hillsboro and surrounding communities.
* If you have been hurt in an auto or work accident? Call now or make an appointment via the website. We have a no wait policy so that you can see a doctor right away.
* Auto and work accident insurance usally covers treatment 100%.
* We take care of all insurance paperwork so you can focus on getting better.
* We have a Digital x-ray machine onsite.
Hear From Our Patients:
Monica shares her success! Listen to her story:
Robert, a professional fire fighter talks about his experience at our chiropractic clinic. Listen to his story:
* We are truly dedicated to your health and well being.
* We have been serving Aloha, Beaverton, Hillsboro, Salem, Keizer and other Oregon communities for almost 30 years. We have helped thousands of people achieve a pain-free and healthy lifestyle. We are passionate about helping people and here to serve you!
* If you have been hurt in a car accident & have neck or back pain, whiplash injury, pinched nerves, or sciatica call us and see a chiropractor right away. Delay in treatment can lead to chronic & permanent pain & degenerative joint disease or arthritis. Delay can also lead to difficulties with the insurance company.
*We have an excellent insurance department to help take care of all of the insurance issues. We take care of all of the insurance process and paperwork for you so you can focus on getting better. We go the EXTRA MILE for our patients!
*We are conveniently located on TV Hwy & 175th Ave in Aloha, OR
Motor Vehicle Accident Insurance:
If you were in a car accident in Oregon, you are eligible to receive at least $15,000 toward your health care costs. Motor vehicle accident insurance benefits can be used for numerous natural health care services, including chiropractic and massage therapy. You can open a medical claim by following these steps:
Call your auto insurance company (a claims adjuster will be assigned to your case and will help you open your claim)
Provide our clinic with the following information: the name of your insurance company, the name and phone number of your claims adjuster, and your medical claim number (which you get from your adjuster)
Some people injured in an auto accident may wish to speak with a personal injury attorney. Our clinic can provide you with a referral to a personal injury attorney for legal advice.
You may be eligible for worker’s compensation benefits if you are injured while you are at work. Worker’s compensation laws in Oregon state that, if you have successfully opened a worker’s compensation claim, you are entitled to 18 chiropractic visits or 60 days of care, provided your chiropractor is your “attending physician.” You are only allowed one attending physician on your initial claim, and you must switch to an attending physician who is an MD or DO after your 18 visits or 60 days of care.
Your new attending physician can refer you for further chiropractic care if they deem it necessary. Your chiropractor, in this case, becomes your “ancillary care provider.” If you are currently seeking care from a non-chiropractic attending physician, you can change your attending physician to your chiropractor. Oregon worker’s compensation laws allow you the freedom to change your attending physician up to two times after your initial selection.
*Auto Insurance usually covers treatment 100% related to car crash with Oregon PIP auto insurance up to $15,000 for each person hurt in the auto accident.
* Work Injury Insurance usually covers treatment 100% related to valid work injury in Oregon.
Learn more about the symptoms after a car crash. Chiropractic can help you make a full recovery.
Low Back Pain
Pain in the lower back is common after a car crash. Thankfully chiropractic can help.
Chiropractic & Auto Injury
Chiropractic is a natural, proven method of diagnosing and treating auto accident injuries.